Connecting in communities
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. believes giving back to the communities where we live and work is one of our core values. With a diverse variety of fundraising activities, Casey’s and its stores contributed more than $4.5 million last year to many community and charitable organizations and events. We receive hundreds of contribution requests each week; therefore, requests must be received at least 20 business days prior to the date of your event. Those communities where we have stores within our 14-state area will be the recipients of our charity dollars. Unfortunately, it is not possible to honor all requests even though most are very worthwhile causes. Organizations are asked to limit their requests to one per calendar year. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines below will be followed.
At this time, supporting documents cannot be submitted online. If you would like to include additional documents with your contribution request, please click on the “Mail a donation form” ribbon. You may print the contribution request form, fill it out in its entirety, attach supporting documents, and mail to the address information provided below.
Request Eligibility (Restrictions):
Casey’s General Stores, Inc. does not provide contributions to:
- Individuals seeking assistance for trips, including school sponsored events
- Research projects, assessments or special studies
- Adult sport teams
- Educational attendance or behavior rewards
We require a Contribution Request Form be filled out in its entirety. Only submit hard copy request when an attachment is necessary. Organizations seeking a multi-year pledge or high dollar contribution will need to include the total cost of the project and how much money has been raised thus far. Casey’s prefers that communities raise at least 60 percent of their total funding before soliciting a contribution from us.
All requests must follow the guidelines listed below to receive serious consideration:
- Request must be submitted at least 20 business days prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- Request can be submitted by mail or on-line. All requests must be received on the Form provided.
- E-mail and telephone requests will not be given any consideration.
- Submit one request regardless of whether you wish to receive donations from several store locations.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, refrain from calling the Corporate Headquarters or our stores to check on the status of a previously requested donation.
- Checks will only be made payable to organizations and events, not individuals.
- All requests, whether approved or declined, will be responded to in timely fashion assuming complete contact information is included on the request.
Requests should be submitted by mail to this address:
Casey’s General Stores, Inc.
ATTN: Contributions Committee
One SE Convenience Blvd.
Ankeny, IA 50021