Current Casey's employees must apply for all internal positions through their Vantage Employee Dashboard. Employees will click on "Career Search" once they're on the front page of their Dashboard and click "Apply" on the selected position. Internal applications must be submitted for any changes in job title, full-time/part-time status, transfers to other stores, etc.
Questions regarding this process should be directed to the hiring manager.
Employees can access their benefits information by visiting My Casey's.
Learn more about employment and income verifications.
2017 W-2 Statements
2017 W-2 Statements will be available for current and former Casey's employees no later than January 31, 2018. If an employee has not opted-in to "paperless" W-2 statements, a paper W-2 will be mailed to the address on record with Casey's. View instructions on accessing your W-2 Statement electronically.
W-2 Reprint Request Process
Beginning February 1, 2018, Casey's is implementing a new procedure for requests for duplicate copies of PRIOR year W-2 statements. This will only apply to current and former employees who want additional, printed copies of past W-2 statements. This will NOT impact employees' ability to obtain their free copy of the 2017 W-2 statement via mail by January 31st if they have not elected to "go paperless" nor the ability for all current and former employees to obtain free electronic copies on their Employee Dashboard. This procedure only impacts reprints of past W-2 statements that were already provided for free.
New Procedure (if the employee chooses not to get electronic copies from their Vantage Employee Dashboard for free)
- Current or former employee contacts Payroll's W-2 Hotline at 515-965-6127 to request copies of past years' W-2 statement(s).
- Payroll will provide the employee a copy of the "W-2 Statement Reprint Request" form.
- The form must be filled out in its entirety and mailed to Casey's Payroll Department with payment.
- Payment can be made via check or money order to Casey's General Stores.
- Once received, Payroll will process the request and mail the applicable W-2 reprint(s).
US Mail: $10 each
Second Day Air: $25 each
Overnight Delivery: $35 each
- The fee schedule above will begin to apply for each new year's W-2 on July 1st after each tax year.
- For example, the W-2 for 2017 will be provided to every employee for free no later than January 31, 2018. Beginning July 1, 2018, the fee schedule will apply for any duplicates requested.
- Remember, current and former employees can still go on their Employee Dashboard and get the last 3 years of W-2 statements for FREE electronically.
- Former employees will still retain access to a limited version of their Employee Dashboard that will include pay and tax statements.
Any questions can be directed to the Payroll Department.