COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
AGREEMENT TO CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF OUR POLICY
HOW CASEY'S COLLECTS INFORMATION
The following are examples of the ways Casey's collects information from you through the Site at www.caseys.com or otherwise:
- Sign up for emails to receive coupons, news releases, conference call information, mobile messages, or social media notifications from Casey's.
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
- Visit our store locations.
- Order Casey's' products online or over the phone.
- Conduct a transaction that requires us by law to collect such information.
- Enter contests or sweepstakes.
- Provide job application information through the Site.
- Request Investor Relations Packets.
- Participate in Quarterly Investor Calls.
- Use a social media service to communicate with Casey's, i.e. Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
- Request a DRIP Prospectus.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CASEY'S
Casey's does not collect any personal information on the Site unless you voluntarily provide it to us. The following are examples of personal information collected by Casey's through the Site at www.caseys.com or otherwise:
- Your name.
- Your address.
- Your phone number.
- Your mobile number.
- Your email address.
- Your credit/debit card number.
- Your employment history (job applicants).
At store locations, we collect video monitoring of the store location for security purposes as well as compliance with regulatory requirements.
INFORMATION NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information including, but not limited to, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- Our web servers automatically collect usage information when you visit the Site. Site usage information is information about our visitors (unregistered users) and users that describes how the Site is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors and users to each web page and the length of their stays. Site usage information also includes the domain names and/or corresponding IP addresses (a numerical identifier for a computer on the Internet) of those who visit the Site.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain appropriate safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and of your personally identifiable information. This includes encryption to protect credit and debit card numbers. Except as described herein, we will not use or intentionally disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any unaffiliated third parties without your consent.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may combine the personally identifiable information we collect from you when you use the Site with other information about you that is available to us, including survey information. We may use such information in several ways, including:
To enable us to process and verify purchases, to provide you with the goods and services you have requested, and for the purposes disclosed when you provide the personally identifiable information.
- To send users email notifications of new features and topic-based news alerts if they have signed up for these announcements.
- To provide you with personalized content.
- To give the Site editors information that is useful for developing new features and services that meet users' needs.
- To improve the content and navigation on the Site.
- To alert you about new products, services, and special offers.
- To contact you about your use of the Site or with regard to products and services.
- To meet the needs of your requests, such as delivering of coupons, responding to emails, or providing information regarding job opportunities.
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Casey's' products, services, and customer communications.
- To monitor against theft.
- To comply with regulatory requirements.
- To assist law enforcement and to respond to subpoenas.
Finally, we may also use personally identifiable information to enforce our Website Terms and Conditions or share such information with (1) the issuer of a criminal or civil subpoena, (2) governmental authorities when legally required to do so, and (3) governmental authorities investigating a crime.
YOUR ABILITY TO OPT OUT OR OPT IN
Opt Out. You can notify us that you do not wish to receive information about new products, services, and special offers by opting out at the time you enter your personally identifiable information on the Site. You may change your selections at any time by accessing your profile section on the Site after you have logged in.
Opt In. Several of the services we provide, including many of the email notifications and the surveys we conduct, are entirely voluntary. You will not receive such services unless you opt in, i.e., unless you expressly choose to receive these services.
REVIEW AND CORRECTION
You may review and update the personal information you provide us with as part of the registration process by accessing your profile after you login to the Site.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Casey's to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
The Site and social media sites are not intended to feature information and services of interest to children 13 years and under. We do not collect information from anyone who we know is a child under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For your convenience, the Site and social media sites contain links to other websites not maintained by Casey's. If you use these links, you will be directed away from the Site to the linked website. We do not assume responsibility for any of these websites, their content, or their privacy policies. If you choose to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so at your own risk and should review the privacy statements of these website.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY