Casey's General Stores, Inc. and its subsidiary companies (collectively “Casey's”) accept coupons subject to the terms, guidelines and limitations listed below
Printed, Internet and Manufacturers' Coupons
- Must be legible.
- Must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Must be for merchandise that Casey's sells.
- Only one coupon may be used per item unless it specifically designates otherwise.
- Coupons for the maximum value as noted therein. In some instances, the retail price of an item may exceed the maximum value as noted on the coupon. In those instances, Casey's will redeem the coupon for the maximum value as noted on the coupon and the customer will be responsible for paying the balance due.
- The customer is responsible for paying all taxes associated with the purchase of the product, unless the coupon specifically states otherwise.
- The customer is responsible for paying all bottle deposits when redeeming coupons for applicable products.
- Must have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them unless they are specifically created and issued by Casey's.
- Must have a valid remit address for manufacturer coupons.
- Must have a valid expiration date and be redeemed on or before that date.
- Manufacturers' Coupons must have a scannable bar code.
- Are acceptable in black and white or color form if printed or internet coupons.
- May not be recreated or duplicated versions of original coupons.
- Other items may not be substituted for products specifically promoted on the coupon.
- Customers may elect to receive Casey's' Mobile coupons by signing up for Text Alerts at email@example.com.
- By signing up for Mobile Coupons, you consent to receive messages from Casey's.
- Consumers can unsubscribe at any time by texting "STOP COUPONS" to 227397 (CASEYS). If you have any questions, text "HELP COUPONS" to 227397 (CASEYS), call us at 1-800-963-0545, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Message and data rates may apply.
- To redeem, mobile coupons must be presented to the store associate on duty.
Casey's does not accept the following:
- Coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Coupons that are copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, recreated or altered in any way, or coupons prohibited by law.
- Coupons that are expired.
- Coupons that are counterfeit.
- Mobile versions of Manufacturers' Coupons.
- As a general rule, Casey's does not accept competitors' coupons.
- From time to time, a particular store location will elect to accept certain types of competitor coupons for a limited period of time. If a particular store location elects to do so, that store's policy (of accepting a particular type of competitor coupon) will be specifically posted at said store location.
As Casey's may change or add to this Coupon Policy, we encourage you to review this Policy periodically.
Question or comments regarding Casey's' Coupon Policy may be directed to email@example.com.