Connecting in Communities
We believe in neighbors helping neighbors. That's why we're committed to helping local organizations make a difference in their communities. We are proud to contribute to organizations through sponsorships, food and monetary donations. If you're hoping to receive support for a great cause, we'd love to hear from you! Please read below before you apply to make sure that you've followed our guidelines and that we can consider your organization.
Please follow these guidelines to make sure we can consider supporting your cause!
- Requests must be submitted at least 20 business days before the advertising date or event date, whichever comes first.
- Please submit all requests online. We will not accept email and telephone requests.
- Please only submit one request per event annually (or once per school year, if applicable).
- All requests will be responded to (accepted or declined), as long as you include the correct contact information on the request.
- Checks will be made payable to charitable organizations and events, not to individuals.
Causes We Cannot Support
Casey's cannot provide contributions to the following organizations:
- Political organizations
- Research projects, assessments or special studies
- Adult sport teams and leagues
- Conferences, conventions, seminars or expos
- Employee appreciation events
- For-profit companies raising money for a charitable cause
- Organizations soliciting funds for overseas causes
- Organizations who give to charities we already support and give to directly
Frequently Asked Questions
A: If you'd like to request our support for your organization, please complete an application online by clicking "Request a Donation" above. Please be sure to attach any supporting documents and any other general information that you think we should know about your cause.
A: Please first make sure that you've filled out each required field marked with an asterisk (*), also check to make sure phone numbers are in XXX-XXX-XXXX format, and that your contact information is correct. Any of these could be preventing your submission from going through.
A: By filling out the form completely, we will have a better idea of how to help.
A: Unfortunately, since we receive a high volume of requests, we are unable to contribute to each eligible cause. If your cause is not selected, please feel free to apply again next year.
A: All requests submitted online will be responded to as soon as possible. Following up shouldn't be necessary as long you provided accurate contact information in the form.
A: Please only submit one request and we will determine the donation amount.
A: Unfortunately, we require a minimum of 20 business days to process these requests, but please keep us in mind for future events.